Public Communications and PR
Training programs in this area are aimed at working professionals and graduate students that studied the theory and need practical skills. Individual programmes are intended for public communications professionals working for state, judicial and local authorities.
IRMI experts conduct trainings for Courts administrators on Public Communications. Within the ‘Fair Justice’ Program, USAID.
IRMI experts has good track in developing trainings and consultations in Public Communications for Public officials and Government. This specially relates to crisis communication skills.
IRMI PR School
Intensive hands-on midcareer course.
The sessions are held for small groups of trainees. The programme is practice-oriented, comprising a full cycle of public and media relations for an organization selected by trainees themselves. In the course of studies the trainees participate in master classes by leading Ukrainian and expat experts, being provided with an opportunity to go on study trips abroad, where public dialogue is a basis of management. The diploma paper the participants are to prepare is a PR-strategy, agenda and media plan built on publicity.
IRMI PR-school alumni have won prizes in PR student competitions on numerous occasions. Almost all of them are now working for leading Ukrainian and international companies.
IRМІ: training programmes for public and media relations professionals
- Strategic planning of public and media relations. Setting up work of corresponding units.
- PR as a tool of reputation management.
- Ways to be heard. Effective low budget companies.
- Public relations department. Key principles and methods of work.
- Publicity and key tools for working with the press.
- Crisis communications.
- Internal communication and positive thinking techniques.
- Identification tools.
- PR and building of business reputation.
- Public opinion in decision making.
- Sociological tools, forms and methods of public dialogue.
- Business communication.